WELCOME! We’re excited that you want to join us for the 19th Annual Cotton Festival. Below you will find guidelines along with the Vendor Application for the 2018 Cotton Festival. If you are a trailer vendor, please follow the proper formula for your fee as illustrated on the form. Vendors needing 220v, please include a picture or diagram of your plug along with the amps.
Vendors are responsible for bringing their own electrical cords, tables, chairs and tents and any other materials needed for the day.
Returning Vendors must register by the Returning Vendor Deadline in order to assure you maintain your previous spot.
Electrical: If you are a vendor needing electric, it is important that you register early. Electrical is limited.
- Vendors needing electric to provide their product are given priority in registration but are taken on a first come – first serve basis.
- Vendors needing 220v, please include a picture or diagram of your plug along with the amps.
- Vendors needing 110, please be sure you bring a proper length of extension cord. No cords are provided.
Arrival Time: We provide people to assist vendors in setting up the day of the festival. They can assist with running cords, unloading vehicles, putting up tents and racks and other duties as needed. These volunteers are happy to assist in order to speed the process of unloading and prevent a backup of vehicles in the festival area.
- Trailers: (This is for Food Trailers and any other large trailer that you will sell or serve from the entire day. It does NOT include tent vendors) Trailers should arrive between 6:00 – 7:00 am the morning of the event. This allows large trailers to get in without having to maneuver around tents. Any trailer arriving after 7:00 am may have difficulty getting in and as a result may loose their spot.
- Trailers should arrive between 6:00 – 7:00 am the morning of the event. This allows large trailers to get in without having to maneuver around tents.
- Any trailer arriving after 7:00 am may have difficulty getting in and as a result may loose their spot.
- Tents: (This includes any vendor selling or serving from a tent the entire day)
- Tent Vendors should arrive between 7:00 am and 8:30.
- You must enter the festival area, unload your vehicle and immediately take your vehicle out of the area before you unload.
- PLEASE – DO NOT park your vehicle in the festival area while you set up. This creates a backup of cars and prevents other vendors from being able to get to their booth and set up on time.
All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 8:00.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
To Download and Print the Form, please click Download PDF under the viewer.